Wednesday, October 22, 2008

october 22<3

6 more days until it would be 1 year. =/. ehh, && hes gay. He keeps asking me to do dirty stuff with him. He's a douche.

but jess sent me a rude message today on myspace. haha; doesnt suprise me tho. cuz shes been hanging out with amanda alot. && amanda hates me. w.e. DRAMA! I'm out. lol

I miss my old life sometimes. The people I used to be close to. Now they hate me. I guess losing people your close to is part of growing up. Even if it really hurts. and sometimes you just cant fix things. No matter how hard you tried.

I went to court today. I was so nervous. But everything turned out okay. =)

I hope my mom lets me stay at my uncles because I didnt last night.

Mat comes home soon. I miss my bubby!! I cant wait. && Im sure there will be a million more pictures when he comes. =) Im really proud of my bubby. Ive been thinking and I think I want to get a tatto of doggy tags with one saying clark in it and the other to say proud sister. =)

I havent talked to my dad again. =( I think hes avoiding me. But I cant do anything about it.

My heart has hurt alot latley && I wish I knew how I could fix alot of things. Which I beleive in reality won't be changing soon. Its out of my control.

No comments: