Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October 21. <3

=); well today I got out of school at 10:30. Last night Khaley told me to call him when I got home from school. So when I called him he answered && he sounded sleepy. =) haha; but then he told me that he would call me later && he hasn't. =(. Is that a bad sign? because Im not sure. It's already 5:35.


but I still kinda miss adam. I called him *67 today just to hear his voice. haha when he answered I hung up. I'm LAME. But it just keeps getting to me that this month would be one year.

I guess when the cake that my mom is making is done we're going to my uncle kennys for his b-day. I asked if I could stay the night && my momma said maybe. =) hope so.


Well last night lexi && I couldnt sleep so we were randomly txting ppl. && we txted the number brandon dillman gave us && they called && it was actually brandon delk. Donny's best friend!! && he told me that I was hott && that we should chill. I was like what about donny? and he was like well he is going to be gone for 8 years. lol.. so I said maybe. I mean hes rlly cute. But I like Khaley.. I just hope he likes me too && Im not wasting my time you know? so then im not turning these guys down for nothing.


Well; I called my dad today && all he did was yell at me about the whole moving in situation && kirsten told him khaley had a baby!! which is not true. It pisses me off. but I guess he really doesnt want me to move in. w.e. I really hate him sometimes.

We went to pizza hut today! =) && after we went to Johan fabrics && I found this amazing fabric. I really want to make pillows and a new comforter. I just have to get money first. Which means I need a job.

I have court tomorrow.!! I am so nervous!! But hopefully they let me get a job permit so that I can get a job. I really want one. I need new clothes && a cell && I need to get my hair done.
Plus for christmas I wanna take the girls for a girls day of nails && hair. But it will cost alot so I need a job for money.



but I think Im going to go.



ohh&& btw Donny's a Douche bag!! =)

No comments: