Wednesday, September 10, 2008

September 10, 2008

So.. here it starts. Today was an okay day. Donny and I are offically dating again. =) Which makes me really happy. Since so much has happened since we've been dating one of my best friends(jessica) told me that if I dated him again she wouldn't talk to me. Well, when she figured out we were talking yesterday she decided to call me and tell me that she would not be speaking to me again. This morning I made sure I got up really early so I could go spend a little bit of time with Donny before he took me to school. He works night shifts at his factory job so I made sure I was completly done by 7 because thats the time he get's off. After he was off work he came and picked me up and we went to his house to chill for a little bit before school. I checked my myspace because currently Im grounded from everything but this website at home. And Jessica had wrote me a message. This is how it went::


hey im really sorry about what i said.
i feel really bad.
i shouldnt tell you im not gonna be your friend if you go out with someone.
i just dont like tha way he treats you.
it makes me sad ta see a friend cry all the time like you did.
i just want whats best for you and i hope you forgive me.
i want to be there for you when you need someone to talk to.
cuz your one of my besties lol.
i love you and if you ever need someone to talk to im here for you kk.
when you get this call me if you can


=) I was really sad last night when she told me she didn't want to be my friend because she has been one of my best friends since 8th grade. So when I saw this I was so happy. =) Now atleast my friends understand that if I want to be with him they should be there for me and let me make decisions on my own. Right when I went to school I ran up to her and gave her a big hug. =)

Anyways, school was full of drama like usual. My new close friend amanda just doesn't like my bestie brittany because she thinks britt wants her boyfriend. haha; just retard stuff. But Britt is really guy crazy so amanda has a reason to be protective. But, it just makes it hard, because I love both of them to death.

Anyway, Donny picked me up from school. =) Which I loved because I missed him all day. Just this time around I feel like it's for real. No more games. But he took me home and then I cleaned my room and picked my stuff up out of the bathroom. So then I could go see Donny. But since my mom or step dad doesn't like him they only let me go over there for a hour and a half.

Even though we only got a little bit of time to hang out, I loved it. Every second with him is amazing. And it's a start for them to let me go see him. When I got home I asked if Donny could just come over for dinner. And they of course said no, which resulted in a big fight with my mom. Unlike my friends, my parents still wont exept the fact that I really like Donny and Donny really likes me. And all we want to do is be together. It's like when we get in fights we both say things that are horrible and we don't mean. I guess my parents just can't get over the fact that everyone makes stupid decision's and no one's perfect.

So, after the fight we ate dinner. Us kid's at the table, Danny at his computer, and mom hiding in her office, like usual. But after I ate my stomach hurt really bad. It's been like that lately. Usually Im a girl who can eat alot. But latley I can barely eat anything and I feel like Im going to throw up after. It's really weird and confusing.

Brittany wanted me to go to Cedar Point with her over the weekend. I thought her parents were going to go but then I figured out that I would've been just me, her, her older brother who's 20, and shane. Britt was trying to hook me up with her brother this last time when Donny and I broke up so I figured that I really didn't feel like going. I mean, come one. What would a twenty year old guy want with a sixteen year old girl? No thankyou. Plus if I decided to go then Britt would be all over Shane which would put me in a really akward situation. So I made a really smart chice and decided not to go. Now she is taking Jess, and my friend Rushelle. I couldn't go anyway because I have community service on sat. morning. Well, since I couldn't go Amanda really wants to hang out with me over the weekend. Hopefully my parents loosen up a little bit and let me. =)

Well; I better start saying my goodbye's I'm sure my mom will be down in a little bit to tell me I need to get off of here. =p

So goodbye. =) and have a great night. <33




Me, Jess, && Britt over the summer. =)

No comments: