Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ehh.. boys.

So as most people know in your teenage years boy's seem to all be the same. Girl's deal with jerks, cheaters, players, and just plain immature boys. In our teenage years us girls always seem to think we fall in love with these boys and we think they love us back. They all tell us what we want to hear, get what they want out of the relationship and leave us heartbroken.

I've been through the first love.
The cheater.
and now I'm with a guy who I think deep down really cares about me.

It usually starts out this way though.

We've only been dating for 2 and 1/2 months. We brake up constantly. Haha; usually it only last's for a day or two.

I think I may be looking too hard for the right guy. I understand that I may be young but unlike other girl's at my age, I want to find the right guy now. I don't just want to go around and have fun.

It's just when I see people in love it's hard to resist wanting exactly that.



Currently I'm dating Donald Dale Armstrong. He's 19 years old and right now he's a member of the United States Army. He has been since he was 17. But since they kept post-poning his ship date he decided to switch to the Marines. He is supposed to receive his ship date in the next week. He is my brother's best friend. Which is the reason why we met. I trust my brother, who told me I should go for him. Maybe Mat was just doing this so I could get away from Adam (the cheater) but I ended up really liking Donny. Plus it got me away from Adam. One day I was working at Carrabien Tan and Mat and Donny had went for a run. They decided to stop by and after that day we just ended up hanging out which eventually turned into dating. It turns out that Donny's mom lives next door to me and that his dad lives one block away. So it's really convient. Our relationship was perfect at the beginning. We hung out evryday and he was the sweetest guy ever. Which I wasn't used to because I had been with Adam for so long and he treated me horribly. So it seemed way too perfect to be true. After school started it turned out being really hard for us. Alot of stuff was happening at school with his ex girlfriend Ari. They dated for three years on and off. So I understood she would be upset that we were dating. But it had got way out of hand. Donny and I ended up fighting everyday which usually ended up with me crying and us braking up. Alot of things have happened latley and let's just say his family and friends don't like me and my family and friends don't like him. So right now it's been really hard for us to have a relationship.

I will probably be posting about this subject constantly. It seem's to change every day. I just figured I would give you a breif description on whats going on.

No comments: