Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Chloe Marie Scott;;

So I thought I would start off with a list of a few things about me. =)


-My birthday is May 30th. =)



-I'm currently sixteen. =)




-I'm a Junior at Logansport High School




-My little sisters. Gabbi && Lexi. =)


-My Best friend Brittany Shea. =)


-My older sister Kayla && my dad's girlfriend Kirsten. =)




-My mom's side of the Family before Lexi was added.



-My daddy. <3



-My momma. <3



-The Boyfriend. <3





-Favorite food. =)


-Favorite Store



-Favorite Celebrity



-Favorite show



My mom's side of the family includes::
-mom
-danny (step dad)
-mat (bubby)
-jon (step brother)
-lexi (new addition)
-gabbi (little sister)



My dad's side of the family includes::
-dad
-kirsten (dad's girlfriend)
-kayla (older sister)
-cody (little brother)
-levi (little brother)
-christian (dad's girlfriend's little boy)

No comments: